|
Monday, January 18, 2010
Hey .. hm ~ currently not in a good mood . I dunno if i've done the ryte or wrong thing . I'm still having this feeling tt , i regret loving u coz u're like USED me . U want me u take , u dun want then u put aside . BABI ! hais ~ i'm truly sorry . My lyfe became meaningless after tt incident . I started to hate myself . I can't control my anger tt time till i ... i dun want to mention ... I'm doing this all is for ur own good . Do u know tt u attitude SUCKS ? U keep interfering other peoples relationship . hais ~ |
MuhdAidilIzwan . cbox the sites. Adlyn | Akif | Anep | Aqil | Haidah | HM David | Linlin | Nazhifah | Nadhirah | Nazri | TwoOne'10 | Putri! | November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |