Friday, November 27, 2009

Hm .. Sorry for not updating !
i was lazy !



I'm not in th mood this few days .
i keep being alone in my room .
All i do is on th laptop .
I seldom eat nor drink .
I dunno wats happening to me ryte now .
Is it becos of _____ ?
Haish , youh all may think tt i'm ok bt i'm not .
I may be smiling in th outside , but inside u may not noe .





MuhdAidilIzwan .

Age : 14
School : Riverside Secondary School
Status : Single & Unavailable




______________ <3
A pair of Supra .
Positiv/Element deck .
More presents on my birthday .



cbox




the sites.
Adlyn | Akif | Anep | Aqil | Haidah | HM David | Linlin | Nazhifah | Nadhirah | Nazri | TwoOne'10 | Putri! |



November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer : Chili.
x o x o